Type: Coaxial cable, SMA Male to UHF Female so239
Impedance: 50 Ohm
RF Cable Type: RG316
Cable Length: 100cm
Connector A: SMA Plug straight, Male pin
Connector B: UHF Jack straight, Female pin/ so239
Fits most Yaesu, Icom, Alinco, Kenwood, Wouxun & TYT Amateur Radios
Used for Antennas, Coaxial cable, Radio Scanner, Ham Radio Transceiver, CB Radio Handheld & Amateur Radio Equipment.
Prevent damage to your radio's SMA antenna connection due to having to change antennas for base, mobile, or to a different style than stock antenna use. Adapter will take all the wear and tear; instead of the chassis connector being subjected to wear or coming loose. You can now quickly and safely change the more popular and wider selection of available UHF antennas, and help to protect your radio from damage, all at a low cost.
Adapter allows you to:
1. Quickly change antennas to base, mobile or different style use.
2. Use the more popular and wider selection available of UHF antennas.
3. Prevent chassis connector wear or from coming loose due to antenna changes.
Sizes to fit radio models:
· Icom: IC-T90A, IC-R5, IC-R2, IC-T8A, IC-T81A, IC-Q7A, IC-M1V ID-51A PLUS
· Kenwood: TH-D7, TH-G71, TH-F6A, TH-59, TH-K2AT,TM-241A
· Yaesu: VX-5R, VX-7R, VX-2R, VX-1R, FT-50-R, FT-60-R, VX-10, VX-150, VX-110, VXA-100, VXA-120, VX-800, VXA-700 FT -270R FT2DR
© Copyright 2018 Sperbat Da Corporation. All Rights Reserved